Past & Current Projects:
- Structural Brazing (Pratt & Whitney Canada)
Studied the effects of surface preparation on the transient liquid phase bonding of Inconel 625 & Inconel 718 using BNi-2 filler metal.
- Powder metallurgy of Ti-2.5Al-5Fe (Automotive Partnership Canada)
Studied the homogenization & densification of a blended elemental powder metal mixture of Ti-2.5Al-5Fe alloy. Experimental work involved using thermal analysis instruments such as differential scanning calorimetry and dilatometry.
- B.Eng. (Materials Engineering) – Dalhousie University, 2016
- Engineers Nova Scotia Senior Project Award, 2016
- Dalhousie University Entrance Scholarship, 2011