Parisa is a research associate in the High Temperature Thermal Analysis Lab (HTTAL) at Dalhousie University. Her current research focuses on thermal analysis and microstructural evolution during transient liquid phase bonding (TLPB) of Ni-based superalloys. In this project, a wide range of thermal analysis and multi-scale characterization techniques are employed to further advance Ni-based superalloys’ processing routes for applications in aerospace gas turbine engines.
- Additive Manufacturing of Dissimilar Metal Combinations.
- Corrosion Performance Evaluation of Additive Manufactured Al Alloys in Harsh Marine Environments.
- Friction Stir Processing of Additively Manufactured Al Alloys for Enhanced Electrochemical Performance.
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Memorial University of Newfoundland
- B.Sc. Biomedical Engineering, Ryerson University